Thursday 21 January 2016

Eat with Pleasure, Arugula Salad with Beets and Goat Cheese





I am really happy today that I have more time to spend on my
health. I can understand more about nutrition, what is better for me or not.
People are different, and certain foods are good for some and bad for others.
That’s why I don’t believe in some diets, like: gluten free, no carbs, and no
lactose. When you really want to change what you’re eating and start to eat
well, you need to look for a professional. They’ll really know
about your body and which foods will help you. At the same time you can
start to study food, which food has more vitamins, protein, sugar, and
carbs. Depend what you want. That’s why Nutritionists are important as well.
Both together (doctors and nutritionists), will match a perfect combination,
either for your body or your nourishment.

I’ve been eating healthier since I arrived in Canada. I
believe the reason is the fact that I have more time to devote myself to my
diet and lifestyle I've been having here. Before in Brazil I was eating healthy
as well, but I didn’t have to time to pay attention in the food I was eating
and buying, and also I used to go out to eat much more than here. Another
special reason is in my personal opinion Brazilian food are better than Canadian
not just because is fresh and healthier, but the desserts, sweets and the
Brazilian junk food are more delicious. I miss so bad, brigadeiro, picanha,
coxinha de galinha (Chicken Croquette), farofa (Cassava Flour)... Maybe because I grew up there, and I am more used
to with these food.

  
Brigadeiro, nothing is better than that. Water in my mouth

 
 Picanha, farofa and Campanha souce. I made by Myself in Canada!!!! Yummyyyyy


Brazilian Chicken Croquettes (1k calories, but worth it)

Now that I have more experience in this field, my better
advice for you if you want to start to have a healthy diet is: start eating
foods that you like, especially if  they are healthy, will be more pleasurable and it will
last longer. That is why I love to make this Arugula salad recipe. All the ingredients
I use in this recipe I love all of them.  But better than all of these, all the ingredients
are very nutritious. 



SIMPLE, EASY AND DELICIOUS...

You will see
in the future, you will be able to create your own recipes. Choosing what you
like, what it is good for your health. When you are preparing your food, you can
understand and comprehend everything is needed to prepare it. It is really fun,
you have to enjoy. More than that when you can understand that the food can cure
all the diseases in your body, more than medicines, you’ll give more value to
this.   

Be healthy!!!

BRAZILIAN CHICKEN CROQUETTES


No comments:

Post a Comment